Aluminum Plate Sensible Heat Exchanger PWT® ECO Unit
The PWT® ECO Unit is suitable for the sensible heat recovery from both general air conditioning and industrial waste heat containing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), specifically for waste heat below 200 °C.
1. Applicable to exhaust gas containing VOCs
2. The corrosion-resistant coating on the element surface provides a rust-preventing effect
3. Supports exhaust heat of up to 200 °C
4. Easy maintenance
5. EUROVENT standard leakage rate compliant (pressure drop of 200 Pa; leakage of 0.1 % or less of air volume)
Comparison of energy-saving effects
|Standard||Large size||High-temperature exhaust
|Operating temperature range||-15 °C to 90 °C||-15 °C to 90 °C||-15 °C to 200 °C|
|Air volume||500 to 20,000 m3/h||20,000 to 100,000 m3/h||500 to 3000 m3/h|
|Element corrosion-resistant coating||Epoxy resin (both sides)||Epoxy resin (both sides)||None|
|Element material||99 % pure aluminum||99 % pure aluminum||99 % pure aluminum|
|Allowable pressure difference||1500 Pa||1500 Pa||1500 Pa|
- Recovery of general air conditioning waste heat from buildings, etc.
- Recovery of industrial waste heat from plants, etc.