Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal Information” refers to “Personal Information” as set forth in Personal Information Protection Act (Act No. 57 of 2003, as amended) and refers to information concerning a living individual (hereinafter simply referred to as the “individual”) that can identify the individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as information such as appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and information (personal identification information) that can identify the individual by the individual information such as the insurer number of the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Methods of collecting Personal Information)
When a user makes inquiries to Us on this website (such user, together with any other individuals making any inquiry to Us being hereinafter referred to as the “User”), We ask for Personal Information such as name, address, organization such User represents, telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, we may collect such Personal Information from User who are individuals or corporations that conduct transactions or consider such transactions with regard to products/services handled by Us.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using Personal Information)
We collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes.
- 1. For the sale, provision or operation of the products/services handled by Us
- 2. To respond to inquiries from User (including identification thereof)
- 3. To send e-mails concerning new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of products/services being used by User or corporation or other entity for which such User acts and introduction of other products/services provided by Us
- 4. To maintain this website and to inform important notices regarding Our products/services as required
- 5. Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- 1. We shall change the Purpose of Use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably recognized that such changed Purpose of Use is relevant to the Purpose of Use prior to the change.
- 2. In the event of any change in the Purpose of Use, We shall notify User of the changed Purpose of Use in the manner prescribed by Us or publicly announce such change on the Website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- 1. We shall not provide Personal Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of User except in the following cases: Provided, however, that the foregoing restriction shall not apply to such cases as permitted by Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- 1. Cases in which it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- 2. Cases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- 3. Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state or national organization or a local government or a person acting for such organization or government upon entrustment in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to hinder the execution of the affairs
- 4. When We have notified or publicized the following matters in advance and have notified Personal Information Protection Commission thereof:
- 4.1. Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use;
- 4.2. Items of data to be provided to third party;
- 4.3. Means or method of provision to third party
- 4.4. Suspension of provision of Personal Information to third party at the request of the individual
- 4.5. Method of accepting a request from the individual
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of said information shall not be a third party under This Policy:
- 2.1. In the event We entrust the handling of Personal Information in whole or in part to the extent required for the achievement of the Purpose of Use
- 2.2. Cases where Personal Information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reason
- 2.3. Where Personal Information is used jointly with a particular person and that fact and the items of Personal Information to be used jointly, the scope of such persons to use such Personal Information jointly, the purpose of use of the person to use, and the name or title of the person responsible for managing the said Personal Information are notified in advance to the person or put in a readily accessible condition for the User.
- 3. For 2.3. above, We hereby specify as follows.
- 3.1. Items of Personal Information to be jointly used
Company name, organization such individual represents, position, address, name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- 3.2. Scope of joint users
We and affiliated companies listed in our annual and other Securities Report
- 3.3. Purpose of Use
Joint use shall be made within the scope of the Purpose of Use set forth in Article 3 above.
- 3.4. Name, address, representative, etc. of the company responsible for the management of personal data
3108-3 Aoyagi, Koga-shi, Fukuoka, 811-3134, Japan
Fumio Kuma, President and Representative Director of Seibu Giken Co., Ltd.
- 3.1. Items of Personal Information to be jointly used
Article 6 (Safety Management Measures)
We shall take the required and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of and to the Personal Information We handle, and to ensure safety control of Personal Information. For safety control measures to be taken by Us, please contact as mentioned in Article 10.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- 1. User may request Us to correct, add, or remove any Personal Information (such correction, addition and removal being hereinafter collectively referred to as “Correction, etc.”) according to the procedures set forth by Us in the event that Personal Information we possess is incorrect.
- 2. In the event We receive a request as set forth in the preceding paragraph from User and determines that it is necessary to respond to such request, it shall make Correction, etc. of such Personal Information without undue delay.
- 3. We shall notify User of any Correction, etc. made pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph or any decision by Us not to make any Correction, etc. without undue delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information)
- 1. In the event We are requested by the User to suspend or eliminate the use of Personal Information (such suspension and elimination hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Suspension of Use, etc.”) because it is handled beyond the scope of the Purpose of Use or because it has been obtained by unlawful means, We shall conduct required investigation without undue delay.
- 2. In the event it is deemed necessary to respond to such request based on the result of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, Suspension of Use, etc. of such Personal Information shall be made without undue delay.
- 3. We shall notify User of any Suspension of Use, etc. made pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph or any decision not to make any Suspension of Use, etc. without undue delay.
- 1. The content of This policy may be changed without notice to User, except for matters otherwise stipulated in This Policy or laws and regulations.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries on This Policy, please select “Other” from the inquiry page on this website.
On this website, cookies are used. Cookies are a small text file that is automatically created in the browser and stored on your computer. A cookie makes it possible to follow how you use the website and it is done to enhance your user experience. The cookie also allows the website to see where you are located, for example, to recommend the closest representative to you.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can choose to turn them off in your browser’s security settings. You can still use the site if you turn off cookies.