Industrial Rotary Total Heat Exchange Unit ENESAVE-ION®
The ENESAVE-ION® is an advanced rotary total heat exchanger, evolved from general air-conditioning total heat exchangers for industrial use.
By recovering total heat energy from contaminated air containing VOCs, the load on the air-conditioning equipment can be reduced.
1. Total heat can be recovered from industrial exhaust containing VOCs
2. Minimal VOC migration from indoor exhaust
3. Explosion-proof design
Reduction of CO2 emissions at the plant through the introduction of total heat exchangers
By incorporating the ENESAVE-ION into an existing factory, it is possible to lower the indoor temperature and humidity compared to the outdoor conditions. Therefore, the heat load of the air conditioners can be reduced.
The energy-saving effect of reduced heat load leads to reduced CO2 emissions.
|Standard airflow (CMH)||Unit dimensions||Weight
- Equipment systems that generate volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Exhaust heat recovery at gravure printing factories
- General HVAC systems in other factories
- Medicinal chemistry
- Clean rooms